Love of parents are pure. No expensive diamond in the world can buy the tears of your parents.
My eyes are full right now as I list Parents who made 2018 awesome!
1. This dad who was so proud of his son that it warranted some yelling.
2. This mom who wanted to improve her daughter’s bad week.
3. These parents who told their daughter, on her birthday, that they would finally be adopting her.
4. This mom who volunteered to be a stand-in parent at queer weddings for couples whose moms wouldn’t come.
5. This mom who hopped on a plane as soon as her daughter mentioned being sick.
6. This dad who wore a dress to his son’s Mother’s Day school event.
7. This dad who wanted pics of his son and his boyfriend to show off to his colleagues.
8. This mom who recreated her model brother’s photos with her toddler.
9. And this mom who dressed up as her daughter for Halloween.
10. Or this one who actually dressed up as her son.
11. This mom who keeps her daughter’s lunch bags looking good.
12. This dad who dressed up for his trip to Vegas.
13. This super-proud dad who wanted to tell everyone about his kid.
14. This mom with an A+ meme library.
15. This dad who saw a joke and ran with it.
16. This mom who fell for some fake news.
17. This dad who is doing his best to learn new phrases.
18. And this one who is down with the hip slang.
19. This dad who thought he was getting a small photo of himself on his credit card.
20. The dad who made a delivery to make his daughter feel special.
21. This mom who has been watching a lot of YouTube.
22. These parents having a great ol’ time.
23. The mom who is accidentally matchmaking for her son.
24. The mom who just wanted to sell a wardrobe…but took the photo topless.
25. This dad trying to fix his daughter’s heartbreak.